Working together has always been the cornerstone of a successful therapy relationship.
Here at Beach House Chiropractic our priority at this time is to keep everyone safe. With this in mind we’d like to ask you to help us by following 7 important steps when visiting.
- If you or anyone in your household is experiencing any symptoms of the Coronavirus (Persistent cough, high temperature or loss of taste / smell) please call to cancel your appt. We will not charge a late cancellation fee.
- If you have been asked to Self Isolate please call to reschedule your appointment. You won’t be charged a late cancellation fee if it is within 24 hours.
- Please arrive as close to your appointment time as possible – not too early and not late to help manage the numbers of people in reception.
- Face coverings should still be worn at our clinic. Please wear yours in reception. Exemptions for health reasons only.
- Please sanitise your hands before and after your treatment. There are sanitisers throughout reception.
- Please remember to advise reception if you intend to bring a partner or your children with you. This is to help manage the number of people in the reception at any one time. A chaperone is only allowed for safeguarding or safety reasons.
- If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to ask. We’re here to help.
Following a risk assessment we’ve also changed diary times to manage the reception area, put in place a stringent cleaning protocol including regular disinfectant fogging and the team have completed infection prevention and control certified training. The team wear appropriate PPE for each treatment.