Welcome back! We are once again open for appointments including essential and routine Chiropractic care and Sports Massage. This is in line with the latest guidance available from the General Chiropractic Council, Chiropractic Associations and Federation of Holistic Therapies. Please take a few moments to read our new protocol below.
We can assure you that we’re operating in accordance with the latest Public Health England advice.
To book an appointment with your Chiropractor, please call us in the first instance on (01903) 66 00 94. Please do not visit without an appointment. We can either book a Clinic Appointment for essential and routine care or a Remote Appointment for those currently shielding. To maintain safety, the following precautions are being taken in our clinic and form our new Clinic Appointment Protocol.
- Patients can now be seen by a Chiropractor if not showing symptoms of the Coronavirus, Not Self-isolating or in the clinically ‘Extremely Vulnerable’ group.
- New Patient Chiropractic Appointments now include a treatment on the same visit, assuming it is deemed safe to do so without a referral.
- Please arrive as close to your exact appointment time as possible, not early or late. This helps minimise the number of people in the clinic at any one time. We suggest combining your visit with another reason to leave home such as traveling to work, exercise or shopping.
- Please come into the clinic alone without children or a companion if possible unless agreed at the time of making your appointment.
- Please use the hand sanitiser when entering the clinic.
- The toilets, drink station and other shared facilities will not be available for use at this time (unless you’re desperate!).
- All patients are asked to read and sign the new treatment consent form at reception. The consent form only needs to be signed once.
- Normal treatment costs are applicable. Payment can be made using plan credit or via contactless card transaction (now up to £45 limit).
- Please observe social distancing guidelines in the shared areas of the clinic.
- Face coverings must be worn by patients when in reception and common areas at this time. Your Chiropractor or Therapist will wear a face mask and appropriate PPE for your visit.
We look forward to seeing you again. Please call (01903) 66 00 94 if you have any questions or to make your next appointment.