In accordance with the The Health Protection (Coronavirus, Restrictions) (England) Regulations 2020 our clinic is open. Chiropractic and Sports Massage Appointments can be made for emergency and essential treatment, including attending for a prescribed treatment plan. We continue to follow the latest guidance available from the General Chiropractic Council, Chiropractic Associations and Federation of Holistic Therapies. Please take a few moments to read our new protocol below.
We can assure you that we’re operating in accordance with the latest Public Health England advice.
To book an appointment, please call us in the first instance on (01903) 66 00 94. Please do not visit without an appointment. We can either book a Clinic Appointment for essential and routine care or a Remote Appointment for those currently shielding or classed as extremely vulnerable. To maintain safety, the following precautions are being taken in our clinic and form our new Safe Clinic Protocol.
Steps we take in the clinic to keep everyone safe
- Regular antiviral fogging of hard surfaces including reception, treatment rooms and toilet.
- The team have received infection prevention and control certified training.
- Our treatment rooms are cleaned before and after every treatment.
- Staff wear PPE.
- All clients need to wear face masks unless medically exempt.
- The clinic diary is carefully managed to reduce patient numbers in the clinic at any one time.
- Remote consultation and telephone consultations are available.
We look forward to seeing you again. Please call (01903) 66 00 94 if you have any questions or to make your next appointment.