Part Time Chiropractic Assistant / Reception Team Role (typically 12 hours per week)
Are you the person we’re looking for to join our team?
At Beach House Chiropractic we value the contribution of each of our team members to maintain our position as the most popular Chiropractic Clinic in the Worthing area.
Our clinic is very professional. We believe our patients and their family deserve exceptional service, value and therapeutic results, so everything we do is aligned with this standard.
We’re a friendly, positive and welcoming bunch. Our patients continue to come back because we’ve created a warm and happy environment. Take a look at our core values here.
About the Chiropractic Assistant role
Our Chiropractic Assistants are far more than just receptionists. They support the Chiropractors / Physio / Sports Massage Therapists by helping each patient get the most from our clinic. The role is varied and evolving so your flexible approach is a must. Our team all contribute with ideas and improvements to our way of doing things so we constantly develop and grow. It’s true that no two days are exactly the same and the pace is fast! Whilst we always recruit on a variety of criteria the following attributes will help in the role;
Essential skills / Characteristics
- Comfortable using computers
- A natural ‘people person’
- A demonstrable passion for healthy living
- Able to work from own initiative as this is an unsupervised role
- Enjoy balancing a number of tasks at once with accuracy
- The type of person who always finishes what they start
- Flexible to cover extra shifts
- Always look for the positive in situations
- 100% dependable
- A real ‘can do – will do’ attitude to work.
- Have worked in or been a patient at a Chiropractic or Osteopathic clinic
- Experience of working in customer services, hospitality or healthcare settings
- Money handling / processing payments / cash till use
- A solid track record with previous employers.
As you’d expect we will ask for references. Full training is given so you are comfortable in the role and can hit the ground running!
We offer a competitive rate of pay and reduced fee treatments are included. A shift typically lasts for 5 to 6 hours hours and there is an opportunity for extra cover shifts most months. Shifts are either am or pm over weekdays 8am-2pm, 12-6 or 2pm-8pm.
Are you ready to work in a positive, health conscious and friendly team? We want to hear from you. To apply for the position of Chiropractic Assistant please send your CV to email@example.com and tell us a little more about yourself.